Friday, May 15, 2009

Wardrobe Change

We have gone through about 15 outfits in the past two days for many reasons.

1) She LOVES playing in the dirt and mud.


2) She needs a more heavy-duty diaper (I won't go into details here - but we bought new ones today).
3) She spills everything from every meal in her lap. (I'm sure this will pass).
4) The weather is just crazy and can mean a wardrobe change at any moment. Cold in the morning and hot and humid the rest of the day.
5) Sometimes when we go out I put her in a cute Pocket Baby T-Shirt. (I've got to advertise wherever I can)! By the way, she had on pink pants to match this shirt, but we had to change to purple because she spilled water all over herself.


6) We all got caught in a rainstorm while walking around the block! (It was really fun, though)!
7) She likes to step in the dog's water (both the inside and the outside bowls) WITH shoes on!

It may be a lot of laundry - but I don't mind - she's clean, dry, and having a really good time!

Oh - and although she won't let me put bows in her hair, I did put it in a teeny, tiny ponytail the other day :) That doesn't help the problem with her bangs in her eyes, but they are ALMOST long enough to be in the ponytail - it won't be long now.



P.S. This is the face Amelia now makes when I say, "Say Cheese" or "Smile" when the camera is out...so funny. I have to take one right after the other because she will make a really cute face after this Pirate Face...arrrrrrr!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great post! Super cute pictures.

You may have to tell me about this heavier duty diaper - I am in the market.

Alison said...

LOVE the ponytail! Gavin and I are hoping to make a trip up to Dallas this summer. We'd love to have a playdate!