Monday, October 12, 2009

This Kid LOVES Pumpkins

This time last year I would have never thought Amelia would like pumpkins so much. Last year when we took her to the pumpkin patch she was not a happy camper. This year, however, is a different story! She loves them so much. We say "hi" and "bye" to them at the grocery store. She looks for them out the window as we're driving around. And we also had to bring one of our pumpkins inside so she can see it everyday. I have to say, I am a little concerned that she may have "pumpkin withdrawal" once Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone! Yikes!

Here are pictures from yesterday when we visited TWO pumpkin patches. The first one is Grandpa's pumpkin patch and the second one was just a local church set-up where we decided to just play for a bit. Like I said - she loves a good pumpkin!



I got one just my size!



In Grandpa's Patch - going for the biggest ones!



Lining them up.



What about this one? It's all alone.



So many baby pumpkins! Can I have them all?



And, I'll take all of these too!


This looks like it's going to be great.


Getting ready to dig in and help carve!


What a big helper!


Success!!!!! Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Candice said...

She is getting so big!! And I would have to agree with her...pumpkins are great! I miss growing them.

Andi said...

Oh...she is just adorable!