Sunday, December 6, 2009

Over it!

I am so tired of someone being sick in this house! It is just enough already. Last weekend it was my turn. I had some kind of stomach bug - yuck! The only good thing that came out of that was that Amelia got to go ride the tractor with Daddy and I got to sleep it off! She LOVED riding in the tractor and still asks to go ride everytime Andy takes her somewhere :)

So, while I was on the couch all weekend - Amelia was apparently paying close attention to my actions. She will now get a blanket, lay down on the couch, and ask for pretzels and orange juice to be delivered to her. hahah! What a stinker!




Now Amelia has another little cold. This is about an every 2 weeks or so occurance. This time I blame the little neighbor boy who was over playing at her babysitter's house this week. When I went to pick her up I met this cute little boy who had a runny nose and coughed right as I walked in the door. The kicker is...his dad picked him up while I was still there and walked the little boy out the door WITHOUT a jacket (only wearing a t-shirt) in 30 degree weather! What are people thinking???? We have no hope for keeping these colds away :(

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yuck! I am so sorry. Wishing you and the whole family a quick recovery. (John is missing his gilfriend, but doesn;t wantto get sick! :))

Jennifer said...

Hi! How are you feeling? I can't wait to see you. I was going to pick up something for Amelia what would you like her to have or what does she want :)

Anonymous said...

She is hilarious!