Saturday, June 6, 2009

I think I'll do some reading...

It's really fun to sneek around the corner of Amelia's room when she's in there playing by herself because I never know what I'll walk in on. She loves to play in her room, and that works out for me when I have to get things done. I am able to leave her in there and check on her every couple of minutes and she's just content to play, play, play.

Sometimes I will find that she's taken every single book off of her little shelf and spread them across the floor. Sometimes she's hiding behind the rocking chair, dutifully emptying a box of wipes (this one is not so cute anymore). Then there's the scene I walked in on yesterday...I walked around the corner and I found her reading - under her bed - with all of her favorite animals. She just looked at me (as if this was a normal thing) and then just kept on with her business of reading. It was really cute!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now this cracks me up! She is so cute :)