Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our Week in Pictures

We had a lot of fun this week! Enjoy the pictures :)

Daddy made us some temporary shade in the backyard last weekend!


Then Amelia decided to cool off in the dog's water bucket! I missed the pictures of her completely covered in mud - but you can picture this same scene...just head-to-toe mud!


Then Amelia got to play with Honey and the awesome curtains in her hotel room! It was so much fun, she wouldn't even stop for a real picture. So there's the back of my mom's head.


Amelia LOVES watching TV with Daddy and sharing POPCORN!!! At one point they were feeding each other - pretty funny!


And, finally, a scene I typically walk in on at least once a day around here. Amelia and Daddy behind a curtain (or chair) reading books. It is still clear that I am not welcome to join them, as Amelia will either push me out of the room or just close the curtain in my face. Oh well - it's still cute!


She caught me!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Great pics! Looks like she has Daddy wrapped around a finger!

Jennifer said...

This is to funny! How are you feeling? I would love to come out and visit let me know when!!!

Jennifer said...

How did you get in the Trunk show? What is it?