Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just Some Stuff...

Nothing all that exciting has really been going on lately. So I thought I'd just post some random things.

1. Pregnancy Brain is going strong. I wore 2 different shoes out in public the other day and didn't realize it until I got home! They were both black sandals - it could have been much worse!

2. I am thinking about going back to work a couple of days a week this coming school year (subbing). I think it would be good to get back into the the work world (my brain needs it) and I think finding a good place for Amelia to socialize and learn from someone else will be great practice for pre-school, etc. But, I'll still be with her the majority of the time - so it won't be a complete shock to my system (or hers)!!! We'll see what happens.

3. We have been to some fun parties - and there are more to come. We went to a backyard bash (in the rain) at Josh and Sommer's! Amelia was more interested in the kitchen set and the stairs than anything else. In fact, when I was holding Raney (or maybe it was Ruby - sorry) she couldn't have cared less! Hmmmmm...wonder if that's how she'll be when new baby gets here - doubtful. We also went to Ryan and Meredith's couple's shower (sans baby) and it was so much fun! Can't wait for the wedding!


4. Amelia is still up to her old tricks - carrying a specific object around every day (and it's usually different everyday). The top contenders have been combs, a hair brush, a big plastic spoon, and a pad of paper with Elmo on it.

5. She has also started putting things into the toilet. This is a fantastic new development - haha. She's so fast! I don't even hear her doing it when I'm in the same room with her! Sneaky little one.

Well - that's all I can think of for now...I'm sure something much more exciting will happen that will be much more interesting for my mom to read at 2:30 in the morning!!!! haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She cracks me up girl! And the shoe incident... sorry! But I did laugh :) Hope you guys are doing well!