Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun-with-new-Friends Week

This week, Amelia and I made some great new friends! Wednesday we went over to play with John and his mommy Jamie. John is just a few months younger than Amelia and he has the BEST playroom! They got along great, and I got to have some adult time!

This morning, we met up with our library storytime friend Jacob and his mommy Jennifer. He is a few weeks older than Amelia. We tried going to the Wiggly Play Center! It is a really fun place - filled with some CRAZY kids! (Made worse by the yucky, rainy weather I'm sure). Thankfully, they had a smaller toddler area so we were safe from the pushing and shoving that was going on. I have a feeling that I'll be in trouble in a few months when she gets wise to the fact that there's something beyond the toddler room! Watch out!

2 comments:

Andi said...

I'm hooked! Love it:)
Andi

Jamie said...

Thanks for coming to play with us this week! We are looking forward to Wednesday.