Friday, February 5, 2010

Thank you

It has been just over a week since we brought baby August home!  Life has certainly changed for us (no sleep, etc.), but we have had a lot of help and some great food :)  I wanted to use this post to say Thank You again to everyone.

I appreciate Granners and Granpa for helping me out with Amelia when I had to take August to the doctor for the first time last Monday!  We have also LOVED all the meals from friends and family...Uncle Carl and Aunt Sandy, Janie and Reagan, Pat and Ashli, and Jamie and John!  We have been spoiled for sure!

The person who needs the most thanks is Honey!  She took care of Amelia when we were in the hospital - we couldn't have done it without her.  Then, she came back this week to help us out again.  I was able to sleep in, take naps, and not worry about Amelia while feeding August.  I even sent her on errands since getting out of the house is a little harder these days!  She is definitely going to be missed.  Amelia has so much fun with her.  She understands that Honey went home, but she was still asking for her this afternoon.  I'm sure we'll be making lots of phone calls to her until she can make it up here again.


So...THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

OMG... I'm just finding out about sweet August in reading all of your posts and catching up on your blog! Congrats to your beautiful family and I'm glad you had such a wonderful story! I'll call you once things have settled down a bit. I'm so happy for y'all! Keep getting your rest and kiss that handsome son of yours for me!!!

Jennifer said...

I have beeing thinking and praying for you this week. I would love to come see you when you are ready. He is so cute! Carter is soooo excited to have a boy to run around with :)