Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pretty Princess

Amelia is such a sweet girl, but when it comes to her clothes - she is SO stubborn!  She does NOT wear dresses, she does NOT like the idea of wearing short sleeves and/or shorts, and she does NOT let us just pick something out for her.  She has an opinion every single day!  I am slowly getting her to choose short sleeves, but she still insists on wearing pants (for now).  If she doesn't learn soon, she will have to spend all summer inside in the A/C!  Also, I have NO idea what she will be wearing for Easter because I just know she won't put on a dress....so you'll understand my surprise when she said that she WANTED to play princess the other day!  We have a bunch of dress up clothes from her older cousins and she's gotten them out before, but she's never actually wanted to wear them.  Needless to say - I went RUNNING for the camera when she put on this pink princess dress!  I got a some better pictures with my phone because I wanted Andy to see them...but these are still darn cute!!!

In other news!  In my last post I talked about her big girl bed - well now it's official!  At first I just took the front rail off of her crib, but now she has her own twin bed and super-cute bedding thanks to Honey!  We set it up tonight before bedtime and she was SO excited!  She loves, loves, loves it!


No comments: